At Sunny Safaris, we care about our clients. We also care about the people, the animals, and the environment that our clients come to see on safaris.
We are a community driven business, we don't just give back to the people of Tanzania, we ARE people of Tanzania.
- We are Tanzanians. We were born in Tanzania and our office is in Tanzania.
- We hire locally and train our staff. This creates not just excellent tour guides, drivers, safari organizers, and camp cooks, but also provides education and long-term careers in the tourism field.
- We donate funds for school fees and school uniforms.
- We donate clothing to the needy.
- We help build homes for the homeless.
- We help build clinics and schools with clay bricks for villages in need.
- We care about the environment and are therefore careful about our interactions with the eco-system while on safari. By doing so, our clients have an amazing experience getting close to nature without unnecessary risks to the environment's plants, animals, and landscapes.
We want the safari business in Tanzania to flourish so we can pass our business on to our children and our children's children. Sustainable tourism is very important to us - for our own well-being, for our descendants, for our cultures, for our environment, for our health, and for our country.
Socially Responsible. Environmentally-Friendly. Sustainable Tourism.
These are not just catch-phrases to us. They are core to our business for the health and livelihood of our family for generations to follow.
Many people want to help us help the people of Tanzania. To learn more visit our donations page.